- In accordance with Regulation no. 679/2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Directive), Dobre Razvan Dumitru, the number of registration: F08 / 904 / 15.7.2014, P. Iva: 33385302, owner of Miamacchina.com platform, informs you that the personal data provided will be processed in accord with the rights and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector, safely and only for the specified purposes.
- Personal data is collected when you register on the site, and while using the provided services.
- Miamacchina.com uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google for automatic data collection for statistical purposes and to enable the website to analyse how users use it. Each user has the option to disable the use of “cookies” at any time directly from the browser or settings.
- The user guarantees the authenticity of the data provided, and is required to read and accept the terms and conditions of the Miamacchina.com platform and the usage of personal data.
2. Objectives and methods of treatment
- The data is processed in computing devices or electronic data storage.
- Its treatment is done: – to provide the services on the Miamacchina.com platform; – for providing telephone counselling and assistance for extended customers and also in relation to individual needs; – for the monitoring and prevention of fraud and unauthorized use of the service; – to measure the effectiveness and adequacy of the service provided by Miamacchina.com; – to respond to comments and messages sent by customers; to fulfil legal obligations in general; – for the management of administrative and accounting practices related to the services; – sales and marketing, such as information and promotion of products and services, the recognition of the quality of services offered, market research, etc. ….
- Miamacchina.comcan use email to send users information about services and regular newsletters about the site.
- The users can object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning them, in order to carry out market research or commercial communication.
3. The information
- The personal information provided freely by the user, and their collection allow access to a proper functionality of the Miamacchina.com platform; the provision of data is optional, but the refusal of provision of this information will exclude the possibility of using our service.
- Information received by customers may be disclosed against third parties who work or use the Miamacchina.com platform to provide the requested services; technical consultants and / or other subsidiary bodies involved in the platform.
5. Your rights
- Each user has the right: – to know the existence of personal data concerning him; – to know the origin of the data concerning him; – to know the purposes and methods of treatment; – to know the logic applied in case of treatment with electronic instruments; – to know the details of the owner and managers of the treatment; – to know the subjects or categories of subjects to which personal data may be disclosed; – updating, correction and integration of personal data concerning him; – the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of personal data concerning him, the treatment of which has not been duly authorized; – to oppose, for legitimate reasons, the treatment, in order to collect relevant data; – to oppose the processing of data specified for the sending of advertising material or for the purpose of commercial information.
For questions, changes or cancellations of personal information, please contact us by writing to the e-mail. email@example.com